PRESENTATIONS, PUBLICATIONS & INTERVIEWS
- 7.7.21 - An analysis of The Devil Had Other Plans by Corentin Lê in his A BRIEF HISTORY OF GLITCH essay: https://www.critikat.com/.../une-breve-histoire-du-glitch/
- 24.6.21 - An essay about sound in The Schizophrenic State Project.
In a book published now, VIOLENCE AND SOCIETY, edited by Javier Elipe Gimeno:
Audio-Video - The Third Dimension
Sound work in "The Schizophrenic State Project'
31.10 - A Q&A in Jihlava International Film Festival, The Czech Republic, about The Devil Had Other Plans II, Host: Andrea Slováková. From 16:30.
- 1.10.20 - a publication in the Israeli magazine Portfolio
- ART Habens magazine, a detailed interview online: https://issuu.com/arthabens/docs/biennial.ed.viii/4
- 3.3.20 - A detailed interview published in Found Footage Magazine, conducted by José Sarmiento Hinojosa. Available on www.foundfootagemagazine.com and in selected book shops.
- Review: The Jerusalem Post, 'A Fine Line', about the work 'Target: Over & Out'. 18.2.19
- A text about 'Never Twice the Same Color', in Desistfilm, written by José Sarmiento Hinojosa: http://desistfilm.com/panorama-never-twice-the-same-color-by-guli-silberstein/
- A review of Cut Out by the Lycée Alexis de Tocqueville class in Grasse, France: http://mondesapart.strikingly.com/#cut-out
- 'The Schizophrenic State Project' screenings and a presentation at War & Memory session at the 2018 Annual MeCCSA Conference, 10—12 January 2018, London South Bank University:
- A talk and panel at 'Ecstatic Truth: Lessons of Darkness and Light' conference, Royal College of Art, 27.5.17: https://animateddocs.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/ecstatic-truth-ii-lessons-of-darkness-and-light-27th-may-2017-symposium-at-the-royal-college-of-art/
- Publication event of 6 works (16.1.17-29.1.17) and an interview at the online portal DAFilms.com: https://dafilms.com/program/269-guli_silberstein
- Jury for experimental film competitions at the 20th Jihlava International Film Festival, October 2016, Czech Republic
- Found Footage Magazine #2, April 2016 – Cut Out review
- The Scotsman, Scotland's national newspaper. Cut Out in Alchemy festival review, April 2016: https://www.scotsman.com/lifestyle/culture/film/festival-review-alchemy-film-and-moving-image-festival-hawick-1-4102885
- Alchemy Film and Moving Image Festival, 'Altered State 1' screening + Q&A, April 2016
- The Conference Registration for IIPPE's 7th Annual Conference in Political
Economy, Lisbon, 7-9 September, 2016
- Else Journal, 'Distrubdance' review in 'Digitality and Visuality of Nostaligia, Trans-
ideology' by Ming Turner, 2015: https://en.calameo.com/read/003167138d50e4a1aeea2
- The Schizophrenic State Project, Screenworks journal: http://screenworks.org.uk/archive/volume-7.3/the-schizophrenic-state-project
- Edinburgh Artists' Moving Image Festival invitation & interview: http://www.eamif.com/guli-silberstein.html
- On 'Freedom of Others', Salisbury Arts Centre
- Stigmart VideoFocus Special Edition review and interview
- Experimental Cinema blog
- Art Threat blog
- Moving Poems blog
- Le Monde blog